The latest update in Apple’s iOS includes a fix for SSL connection verification. Users are recommended to update.
- iPad Air 5th-gen (Cellular, WiFi)
- iPad 4 (CDMA, GSM, WiFi)
- iPad Mini (CDMA, GSM, WiFi)
- iPad Mini 2 (Cellular, WiFi)
- iPad 3 (WiFi, AT&T, Verizon)
- iPad 2 (WiFi Rev A, WiFi, GSM, CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA, GSM)
- iPhone 5C (CDMA, GSM)
- iPhone 5S (CDMA, GSM)
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A, GSM, CDMA)
- iPod Touch 5th-gen
Be sure to check out and bookmark our resource page which contains links to all iOS versions.
If you’re looking to jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 you can follow the tutorial posted here.
UPDATE: iOS 7.1.1 IPSW files are available from this link.
Subscribe for email updates: